2021 Junior 1st to 7th Grade Boys/Girls Fall League
Club volleyball typically starts at age 10 for girls-11 boys and goes through age 18. Boys Club tournament seasons run from October – March and Girls December – May. We are offering this league as an introduction to volleyball for younger students who may be interested in starting a little earlier.
Designed to meet the needs of the beginner volleyball player with little or no organized team experience or development. Recommended for girls and boys entering 1st to 7th grade. Players will be taught basic setting, passing, hitting and positioning skills along with the rules of the game in a fun and memorable way.
Who: Boys and Girls Grades 1st-7th Welcome
Cost: $175 (includes team t-shirt, 3 inter-league matches, 10+ practices)
Date: Next league dates September 13th thru November 5th
Time: Weekly Practices are Fridays 6:00-7:30 pm & Mondays 6:00-7:30 pm (practice times may change due to outside changes, notices will be sent as soon as possible.)
When: Signup/Payment Deadline: 5:00 pm September 3rd, 2021
Where: Surge Gym, 110 W. Arch Street Fleetwood, PA
– PAYPAL @surgetryout (must add 3.5% fee for all paypal payments)
– Venmo @SurgeVBC (no fee)
– Mail check payable to “Surge Volleyball” P.O. Box 343 Blandon, PA 19510
Registration: Registration Closed
How long is the season?
– September 13th thru November 7th – total of 8 weeks
How often will they meet?
– Practices will be 2 days a week. Tentative times are Fridays and Mondays
Will they compete in tournaments?
– Participants will be split into equal teams based on participation level and skill. Inter league competitions will be setup throughout the season where teams will compete against each other in match play formats based on number of players.
What are the costs associated with playing and what is included?
– League cost will be $175 ($185 if paying via PayPal) per player. Includes 8 weeks of practices and competitions led by our experienced coaching staff, Club t-shirt.
Who are the coaches?
– Coach Cristine will be the primary contact for our junior program. We also have several experienced coaches who will be sharing time with the juniors during their 8 weeks with us.