Adult open play is open to anyone in the local area. All Adult participants will be required to sign a waiver and pay the fee before being allowed to play. Club Open Small Group Clinics are closed to Registered Surge Club Players ONLY! All players must sign up early for Surge clinics. Surge will be limiting how many players may attend each clinic. All Open Gyms and Tryouts are open to all players regardless of club affiliation. Tryout Registration can be found on our Tryout Page.
Sign-up for All Open Gyms must be done in advance
Steps required to attend all Surge Volleyball Events:
- MUST COMPLETE EACH EVENT- Complete our Surge Wellness Screening & Participation Consent Form. CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE WELLNESS SCREEN & PRATICIPATION CONSENT FORM!
- SUBMIT AT 1ST EVENT ONLY! – All attendees must print, sign and submit the new Surge infectious disease handbook. Please make sure to read the entire handbook before signing. There are 2 waiver forms included. Please print these waivers on 2 separate sheets of paper. Forms do not need to be notarized but all signatures must have a witness signature. A copy of this form will be kept on file, submit form at your 1st event only. Handbook is at: CLICK HERE TO OPEN THE INFECTIOUS DISEASE HANDBOOK/WAIVERS
- SUBMIT AT 1ST EVENT ONLY! – All Non-Surge players must print, sign and submit our liability waiver. A copy of this form will be kept on file, submit form at your 1st event only. CLICK HERE TO OPEN THE LIABILITY WAIVER
Open Gym Schedule is being updated daily.. Please be sure to check before our website before attending any Surge events!
SURGE GYM – FLEETWOOD COMMUNITY CENTER Adult, Junior Girls and Junior Boys Open Gyms SIGNUP HERE!
|Fridays||Weekly||Adults||18+||8:00-9:30 pm||Surge Gym||Adult Open Gym||$10|
Body Zone check-in rules:
· 25 person max per rental
· Players may enter the facility 10 minutes prior to start of event, and must exit facility immediately following event so our staff can disinfect the court and surrounding areas.
· Rentals start immediately at scheduled start time and end immediately as scheduled end time
· No spectators (unless it is a youth practice, they are permitted one parent per child, no siblings or other family members are permitted)
· Enter through main entrance of facility
· Everyone must have a temperature scan completed
· Everyone who enters Body Zone must complete a one-time COVID waiver.Here is the link to that waiver…
· Face masks must be worn at all times while in the facility, with the exception of while on the court
· Exit through a designated door in the sports department (to be determined)