Surge Clinics are an opportunity for all players to work on specific areas and get the reps needed to improve muscle memory and individual skills. Our Club Director and Administrators along with different coaches provide instruction and run fast paced drills throughout the season. When available, coaches with specialized skill sets will be used during these clinics to enhance the learning process of the players attending.
- There will be a limited amount of players permitted into each clinic so sign up as soon as the clinic opens.
- There must be a minimum of 5 attendees for each clinic or the clinic will be cancelled at the start time.
- Cost of each clinic during season (Oct-May): Surge Volleyball Players $10.00; Non-Surge Players $25 (Pay upon entry on clinic day – each clinic offered per day is a different clinic. Non Member example cost to attend 3 for members is $30, non-members $75 for 3 clinics)
- Cost of each Summer clinic (June-Sep): Surge Volleyball Players $15.00; Non-Surge Players $30 (Pay upon entry on clinic day – each clinic offered per day is a different clinic. Non Member example cost to attend 3 for members is $45, non-members $90 for 3 clinics)
- You may attend as many clinics as you want on any given day as long as there is space available, Each clinic requires a fee to be paid. Must signup in advance.
- If you do not attend the clinic after signing up, you will not be selected for future clinics. Please keep in mind that space is limited and your sign up prevents someone else from filling a spot.
- All non-Surge members must present a copy of their AAU or USAV membership cards in order to participate or a parent must be present to sign our waiver for players 17 and below.