2019 Surge End of Season Party! Our end of season party is a way to end our club season and show our coaches, players, parents and friends that we appreciate everyone being a part of the Surge family. Come out to celebrate the end of the 2019 season along with the kickoff of our summer events. Details for this season’s party:
- Date: (EOS 2019) on Friday May 31st
- Time: 5:00 to 9:00 pm.
- Location: Party will be held at the Maidencreek park.
- Dishes are not required but are welcome. Please enter it in the comments section of the form below to let us know.
We are looking for Surge Volleyball Coaches!
Message from our Club Director:
So as each season goes, we are on the hunt for some new club coaches for both girls and boys teams. We look at each year to add some amazing people to our coaching family. Here’s some of the things we look for in our coaches:
– A true love of the sport and a love of coaching the players. This sets us apart from a lot of other programs that just bring on people so they can add teams.
– The commitment and ability to commit to our teams. Being able to attend and help out without a lot of personal and professional conflicts through the duration of the season.
– Willingness to learn as well as teach. I believe that no one is above learning and should always be a student of the game and that everyone is a teacher in some way. The growth of a player comes along with the growth of the coach.
If you know of anyone or are interested yourself and fit the above, please send us a message and we can setup a time to meet and chat about what Surge Volleyball has to offer.
Please contact us at Surge@SurgeVolleyball.org
Looking forward to an amazing 2019/20 Club Season!