Surge Clinics are an opportunity for players to work on specific skills and get the reps needed to improve muscle memory and individual skills. We will have different coaches providing instruction and running drills throughout the season. When available, coaches with specialized skill sets will be used during these clinics to enhance the learning process.
- There will be a limited amount of players permitted into each clinic so sign up as soon as the clinic opens.
- Cost of each clinic: Surge Volleyball Players $5.00; Non-Surge Players $25 (Pay upon entry on clinic day – each clinic offered per day is a different clinic. Cost to attend all 3 for members is $15, non-members $75 for 3 clinics)
- You may attend as many clinics as you want on any given day as long as there is space available, Each clinic requires a fee to be paid. Must signup in advance.
- If you do not attend the clinic after signing up, you will not be selected for future clinics. Please keep in mind that space is limited and your sign up prevents someone else from filling a spot.
- All non-Surge members must present a copy of their AAU or USAV membership cards in order to participate